Nexttech is a nonprofit center of knowledge in AM/3D-printing technology with the latest manufacturing and finishing equipment.
There will also be an opportunity to visit MDT A/S. A small company that prints components that form part of customized solutions for, among others, the wind industry. They use common small wire printers but have also converted industrial robots into 3D-printers.
This event will be in english
- 09:00 Registration, rolls and coffee
- 09:20 Welcome - the Interreg Project and the agenda for the day
- 09:35 Presentation of the participants
- 09:55 Presentation of Nexttech, the topology optimization and a business cases
- 10:40 Break
- 10:55 Guided tour at Nexttech
- 11:40 Transport to MDT A/S
- 12:00 Presentation of MDT A/S and a sandwich
- 12:20 Guided tour at MDT A/S
- 13:00 Network
- 13:20 Thank you for today
There will be the opportunity to do some matchmaking with other companies. Therefore, we invite the participants in the event to make a short company description including:
- What are your core competencies
- What can you offer other companies
- What type of companies you would like to get in contact with and regarding what subject
Send the company description to Lars Bo Frederiksen; firstname.lastname@example.org. He will arrange to distribute the descriptions among the other participants.
Deadline for submission and registration is 9/5