We invite students, businesses, and everyone else to the prizegiving and the celebration of talented students.
We look forward to focusing on talented students and their importance for Esbjerg and the local companies.
- 14:00 - 14:05 Welcome and introduction to the program, by Business Esbjerg’s chairman of the board, Flemming Enevoldsen.
- 14:05 The importance of this prize to the universities in Esbjerg and to the business sector in the area, by pro-rector at Aalborg University, Anne Marie Kanstrup
- 14:15 News from last years prizewinners
- 14:40 Guest speech by Peter Jørgensen, CEO Skechers
- 15:00 The prize-giving-ceremony
- 15:25 Coffee
About the prize
The prize is given to excellent students from Aalborg University Esbjerg and SDU Esbjerg to promote business orientated research.
Esbjerg has a long tradition for a strong cooperation between Esbjerg’s educational institutions and its many companies. It is possible with support from business-related funds to grant 50.000 dkk. to the prize.
Contributors to the prize:
- The funds under Claus Sørensens Fond
- Danske Bank Fonden i Esbjerg
- Esbjerg Fonden
- Lida & Oskar Nielsens Fond
- Business Esbjerg
The selection of the prize winners are handled by Business Esbjerg based on the universitie’s nominations.