Join a day with the beauty of nature when Study in Esbjerg invite you to come to Fanø to look at seals and experience the stunning nature.
Study in Esbjerg will take care of all transport and expenses relating the event. All you must do is to bring your good mood.
It is no news that it is windy on the west coast so remember suitable clothing.
We are going on a wade walk with a local guide to look at seals. Even though it is low tide you MUST remember rubber boots and warmth clothing.
After a terrific experience in the nature will we head towards the restaurant Alabama where we ensure authentic southern barbeque with juicy burgers and crisp pommes.
You can read more about the different burgers to choose between underneath.
- 2:30 pm – We meet by the Fanø ferry
- 3:40 – Seal safari
- 6 pm – Dinner at Alabama
- 7:45 pm – Arrival at Esbjerg ferry landing
NB: Remember to sign up with your study email and be aware that some of Study in Esbjerg’s Welcome Week’s events take place at the same time.
- Alabama Classic: Juicy beef, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, pickled red onions & alabama dressing.
- Alabama Chicken: Crispy fried Chicken, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, pickled red onions & chipotle mayo.
- The Bear: Juicy beef, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, fresh red onions, fried onion rings & tarragon mayo.
- Hawaiian Chicken: Crispy fried chicken with delicious coleslaw and mango, cucumber, fresh red onions & a wonderful scoop of barbeque-sauce.
- Umami Love: Barbecued Porto Bello, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, fresh red onions & truffle mayo.