In sharp contrast to Denmark’s youngest metropolis Esbjerg is Denmark’s oldest city Ribe, located only 25 minutes away.
Join our guided tour in Ribe. A tour where you will experience exiting tales and have a closer look at the old part of Ribe as well as the cathedral.
The tour ends at the restaurant Alabama where we ensure authentic southern barbeque with juicy burgers and crisp pommes.
You can read more about the different burgers to choose between underneath.
Before we head back to Esbjerg will we like to give you a little farewell gift from the local brewery in Esbjerg.
- 3 pm – We meet at Esbjerg train station
- 4 pm – Guided tour in Ribe
- 5:30 pm – Dinner at Alabama
- 7:45 pm – Arrival at Esbjerg train station
NB: Remember to sign up with your study email and be aware that some of Study in Esbjerg’s Welcome Week’s events take place at the same time.
- Alabama Classic: Juicy beef, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, pickled red onions & alabama dressing.
- Alabama Chicken: Crispy fried Chicken, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, pickled red onions & chipotle mayo.
- The Bear: Juicy beef, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, fresh red onions, fried onion rings & tarragon mayo.
- Hawaiian Chicken: Crispy fried chicken with delicious coleslaw and mango, cucumber, fresh red onions & a wonderful scoop of barbeque-sauce.
- Umami Love: Barbecued Porto Bello, crunchy salat, tomato, cucumber, fresh red onions & truffle mayo.